With this Gate Aster V2 Basic Module Rear Wired MOSFET you’ll bring your airsoft replica to a significant higher level. This small piece of electronics replaces the trigger contacts and cut-off lever and enables you to use more powerful batteries without the chance of burned contacts.
But this is by far not the only advantage the Gate Aster V2 Basic Module Rear Wired MOSFET offers. It protects against reversed polarity, and thanks to the use of optical sensors can be used on all types of gears and gearboxes need no modification. Besides this, the MOSFET offers your replica numerous set-up possibilities, expanding the range of existing settings and adding many others such as the binary trigger function where a round is fired when the trigger is pulled and another one is fired when the trigger is released.
Configuring the Gate Aster V2 Basic Module Rear Wired MOSFET can be done for the basic settings by just using the trigger and the built-in RGB indication LED. More advanced settings can be set-up by using the Gate Control Station app. With this app, you can also download and install firmware updates and even upgrade to ‘Advanced’ or ‘Expert’ for extra settings and options.
- Trigger sensitivity 250 settings
- Trigger modes: safe-semi-auto / safe-semi-semi / safe-binary-auto / safe-semi-burst
- Burst-mode: 3 rounds or 5 rounds
- Pre-cocking mode
- Rate of fire control: off / 100% / 90% / 80% / 70% / 60% / 50%
- Battery protection against deep discharge
- Active brake: adaptive / 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%
- 2-stage trigger
- Low battery warning