Size: Small To Medium
34" to 42" chest
86cm to 106cm chest
Size: Medium To Large
42" to 50" chest
106cm to 127cm chest
The DCS is a lightweight low profile system which is rugged yet ergonomically designed to provide exceptional comfort and functionality. Designed with direct input from active S.F. Operators the DCS is suitable for both Special Forces requirements and PSD Operations.
The shoulders are fully adjustable and have an emergency release on one side which frees the left hand side shoulder section and allows the operator to remove the rig without having to remove the operators' helmet. The side sections of the DCS are fully adjustable for size and can be adjusted in under 15 seconds. 3D spacer mesh lining is used for comfort and allows body heat to move away from the bodies surface while assisting in air flow to provide cooling.
The DCS was developed to be worn in tandem with the Warrior PLB Belt, Frag Belt and Low Profile Molle Belt (sold separately)
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
Since 2003, NTOA members have tested more than 2,000 products in real world situations through the NTOA’s Member Tested and Recommended Program (MTRP). This product has passed this test and was rated by the NTOA.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs