EMP magazine pouches are designed to allow a low profile solution which offers retention with the benefit of fast access for speed reloads.
Designed to hold M4 and AK style metal and P-Mags and offered in single double and triple configurations to suit your operational demands.
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C