The ultra-compact M300V Tactical Flashlight powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 400 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices with no need for IR filters or spare lamps.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Tan body color.
- Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (Picatinny) rail on the forend
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Construction High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- 1x Blackcat Airsoft M300V Tactical Flashlight - Tan