- 3rd generation trigger sensor which allows to set hair trigger with ludicrous precision: at least 50 sensitivity levels for first millimeter of trigger movement and even 420 sensitivity levels for whole movement; replicates a trigger response like in a real gun
- Dual gear sensor and bolt catch sensor what gives full compatibility with Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock
- Innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that can be prone to faults
- User-friendly configuration via the GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS; firmware updates via the internet, enables improvements; access to the Statistics and Rankings (in case of Advanced firmware)
- compatible with most powerful AEG replicas. Check TITAN rankings: https://gatee.eu/rankings
Transform your Tokyo Marui Next Generation AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Adjust your weapon and check the Statistics using USB-Link and GATE Control Station app for PC, MAC and Android devices. TITAN V2 NGRS has the whole new trigger sensor, which allows to set hair trigger with ludicrous precision: even 50 sensitivity levels for first millimeter of trigger movement. The innovative 3rd generation trigger sensor offers you even 460 possible sensitivity settings. Gain a unique tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. Boost your AEG with computerized technology. Give your AEG a new lease of life!
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Sniper Delay
CLICK HERE for Instruction Manuals
BOLT CATCH: Bolt catch sensor supports empty magazine detection, what gives full compatibility with Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE SELECTOR (gen.2): Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode:
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST/AUTO (short press - BURST, long press - AUTO)
- SEMI-BURST-AUTO (SAFE mode via the fast switch SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
- Automatic BURST – there is no need to set the burst time. You can set the burst between two and 10 shots
- Automatic PRE-COCKING – pre-cocking is fully operational in SEMI, BURST and AUTO modes and there is no need to set the pre-cocking boost manually. You can simply set the pre-cocking as high, mid or low
- FULL CYCLE - when the pre-cocking is off, TITAN ensures that the gearbox completes a full cycle. You gain a higher reliability
BURST (gen.2*): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILLIM and when using low-caps.
ROF CONTROL: This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
ROF STAB: It allows you to change the way the ROF Control works
- ON - ROF Control uses PWM to decrease ROF. Thanks to this, gearbox works smoothly what decreases wear and tear of AEG internal parts
- OFF - ROF Control adds breaks between shots to decrease ROF. It gives you more realistic experience
SMART TRIGGER: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control System. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full ROF, and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved by using a battery with a higher than standard voltage. For example, if you use a 7.4V battery, you can replace it with 11.1V. In this way, you will achieve a faster trigger response with the same rate of fire as with a standard battery. Works only when ROF STAB is ON
AUG MODE: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode)
BATTERY PROTECTION (gen.2*): Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
*TITAN detects the number of cells automatically. There is no need to reprogram TITAN every time you replace the battery.
LOW BATTERY WARNING: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
SMART FUSE: We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage
ADAPTIVE ACTIVE BRAKE: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor. There is also an option to set the motor braking power manually.
MOSFET: Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your gun? In that case, you need a MOSFET. It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher ROF of the gun and a faster trigger response.
BUILT-IN SELF-TEST: This allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
COATING: Thanks to its special conformal coating, our product is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C)
14.8V LI-PO READY: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V
Compatibility: Fits in Tokyo Marui NGRS Version 2 Gearboxes
Kit includes: TITAN NGRS Drop-in Module w/ Advanced Firmware, USB Cables, USB-C / Micro USB Link for GATE Control Station App, Installation Kit, TITAN Patch, Quickstart guides
Since 2009, GATE company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. GATE has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 30 countries.