- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Three-dimensional patterning forms to the natural curvature of the hand.
- Flex inserts improve finger mobility.
- High-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ palm material provides precision feel.
- Hourglass finger design eliminates material overlap.
- Machine washable.
When you need the control of bare hands while still wearing gloves, reach for the Specialty 0.5mm. Our most dexterous work glove features a high-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ palm that forms to your hand for precision work. The Specialty 0.5mm is anatomically designed to the natural curvatures of the hand using three-dimensional patterning to improve overall dexterity. Breathable TrekDry® protects the back of the hand and allows cool air in when the heat is on.