Skip to content
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster to create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm.
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to - 50 degrees F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device