Original Ares Electronic Programmer Unit for ECFS gearboxes (Electronic Firing Control System).The unit can easily set the firing mode of your weapon (Safe / Semi / 3rd batch / Auto) or the type of battery to increase its life and performance.
How to Pre-set the firing mode:
- 1) Unplug the battery from your AEG.
- 2) Select the battery type on the Electronic Programmer.
- 3) Plug in both AEG and battery connector into the Electronic Programmer.
- 4) ZSelect the firing mode on the Electronic Programmer.
- 5) Press "Enter" to set firing mode. You will hear one long "beep" when finish.
- 6) Re-connect the battery connector to AEG and the weapon is ready to use.
- Caution: Do not disconnect the connectors or touch the trigger during programing process.